Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meet our new Grants and Fundraising Intern!



The Grants and Fundraising Internship opportunity was created to help a successful candidate gain more experience in grant research, writing, and planning for a global non-profit organization. Recently, we realized that the organization needs some assistance with the grant/fundraising workload. We felt that providing this internship opportunity would be a great way to help someone gain more experience, while having him/her help us alleviate our OWASP grant/fundraising workload. 

After interviewing a handful of candidates, we have finally made our selection. Please help me in welcoming our new Grants and Fundraising Intern, Kait Disney-Leugers.

Grants and Fundraising Intern
Kait Disney-Leugers

I received my B.A. in history from Ohio University, and I now live in Silicon Valley. Along with my interest in OWASP, I am also a member of the American Historical Association. I applied to this internship because OWASP is already apart of my life. My honeymoon was attending last year's AppSec conference in Austin, and I am also interested in helping with the Women in Application Security Program.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home